Reasons to invest in Piggery in Nigeria
In Nigeria Piggery is one of the very few profitable business ventures you don’t have to babysit, it allows you to have a life and career elsewhere. It is very lucrative because once you sow in it your stock continues to expand forever unlike fishery and poultry where u need to restock after every session.
- Pigs are capable of reproducing at least twice in a year. A female can produce between 18-30 piglets in a year. They are fast growers within 6months they attain good weights and you can make your first sale.
- The startup cost is low and profit margin impressive. Piglets cost as little as 3000 Naira(BIS and DSTV money!!!) and a grown pig can sell for as much as 45,000 Naira depending on the weight and breed.
- Piggery doesn’t suffer from glut, because currently demand far exceeds supply. Buyers are available from the South-south, South-west and West African countries. Benue and Egun people love pork in their diet
- Feeding is flexible and relates with your pocket. Pigs can eat almost anything as long as its fresh.
- Pigs are sold based on their weight, so what you put in is what you get out.
- Security is a reduced concern because people hardly steal pigs due to their noise and social reasons.
- Land(you can rent or buy) is still cheap and labor even more affordable , Now is the time to invest wisely and strategically.
More facts available when you
Order the e-book: Effective Piggery Management in Nigeria or
attend a 3-day Training program at our Facility.
Cost of the e-book is 10,000 Naira only.
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Name: TEKXTREME SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0017129681
After Payment send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to 08034209301 stating:
- Your Name
- email address