Reproduction challenges in Piggery
- Transfer the pregnant sow to a disinfected Pen(at least a week before farrowing so she can acclimatise to the new environment).
- Deworm the Pregnant Sow inorder to erradicate parasites.- This will prevent the transmission of parasites like worms and mange to the new born piglets.
- Inject the Sow with Vitamins
- After a few hours Inject the Sow with Antibiotics.
- Ensure the new born piglets have a warm environment by putting some saw sawdust in the pen.
- Ensure the new born piglets are suckling
- Disinfect the umbilical cord of the new born piglets.
These is not all!!!
Learn more vital practices by Ordering the e-book: Effective Piggery Management in Nigeria or attend a 3-day Piggery Training program at our Facility.
Cost of the e-book is 10,000 Naira only.
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Name: TEKXTREME SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0017129681
After Payment send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to 08034209301 stating:
- Your Name
- email address